Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Houston - we have a problem

That is is tooooooooooooooo hot here. I just got back from spending a week in Houston for a conference and then a coaches certification program.

I did get a chance to check out a LYS in La Porte that was awesome. It's called Upstairs Studio and they focus on spinning and weaving http://www.upsstudio.com. If you are ever in the Houston area, I would highly recommend it. I picked up some stuff for my Secret Pal. I don't want to say too much in case she's checking this out.

Houston wsa, I have to admit, much better than I remembered it. I spent some time at the convention center and then Rice University. Lovely place. Had some great food as Pappas Bros.

I also did some caching in their lovely Memorial Park.

And finally I was able to visit the Space Center, which was awesome as well. I did some tours, heard all about going to the moon and beyond.

I've got an auction coming up here in a few weeks and I'm tryng to get stuff done before then.

No comments: