Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation Time - Yeah

We're heading up to Oregon for a week to camp and visit friends. Usually I bring a ton of knitting with me on vacation, and I will do so this time. But the problem is, we're camping. Ugh! So I don't want to end up with smelly-smoky stuff that I have to Frebreeze to death. Oh well. Maybe I'll knit a camping hat : )

After that I'm off to hot and humid Houston for a conference. If I don't melt, I should have some quality time to knit there as well. I'm almost done with my pillow and should spend some time knitting stuff for the auction, which will be August 3.

I also just signed up to be a Kitchen Helper at Sur La Table for their Culinary program. Can't wait to learn some new recipes.

And finally, I finished my ring class and have 6 new rings to show off. They all turned out great. I need to post some pics of those. I'll probably end up auctioning off a few of them for charity. We'll see.

No comments: